- It was a fairly quiet week. Had a small birthday celebration with a friend, where much wine was consumed and the world put to rights!
- Went along to a book launch, for Adrian Hon and A History of the Future in 100 Objects. The book is great, inspired byt the BBC/British Museum series of a History of the World in 100 Objects. What could be the defining objects in the future?
- Watched the Scullers Head. A lovely day for it, blue skies and little wind.
- 4.85m at 10:40min/mile. Steady lunch time job where dodging the tourists is still an essential technique
- Used treadmill for intervals. 1.75m @ 8:49m 1m @8.34
- A run to work, with 7.19m at 10:47min/mile
- A steady recovery run at 3m at 12:02 min/mile
- The Richmond Old Deer Park 10k race. Ran to a plan, which was to stay under 9:10 miles, pushed on in the last half to get a new PB by 3 mins with 56:26 min/mile. Then ran the 4miles home very slowly 😉
- Predicted Marathon Time. The 10k race gives me a predicted time of 4:24:46, which is 7mins faster than previously.