27 July – 2 Aug
- some weeks I get really busy, most weeks I do little. This is another of the latter, must be because of summer! I did travel down to Southampton way on Tuesday for an away day of working, with a gorgeous view of Hamble harbour.
- The weather turned stormy this week. Not only down on the south coast, but in London. But stormy skies and sun peaking through make great pictures
- Had a weekend lunch at Michael Nadra, an excellent local restaurant that does not get enough credit.
- On Sunday, I wandered down the road to see the Prudential Road race rush past. As Chiswick Bridge is pretty close to the start of the race, everyone was still bunched together.
- Had a massive reading binge, got through 5 books. Weekends, commuting and up to late in the evening! Yes, I read too much…