- I must live 7 straight days out of my Sentra. I am free to come and go from the Sentra as I please.
- I must not return to my apartment at any point during the 7 days.
- I must assume my normal day-to-day responsibilities including work and all scheduled client meetings.
- I must personally prepare at least 4 meals within the immediate vicinity of my Sentra.
- I must go on at least one date. Hopefully more.
- I must not let anyone else drive my car for the 7 days.
- I must sleep in a different location each night. Once the location is chosen I must not move from it.
- I must not set foot outside of my car for any reason from 12am to 5am.
- I must host at least 2 social functions in my Sentra. One must be on or after Day 6.
- I must maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene.
The last one is curious, as he only thought he needed three pairs of underwear for the week! Maybe this is why Nissan put a disclaimer on the link to the blog about not necessarily agreeing within everything said 😉
The car industry was mentioned today as one of the areas that is embracing integrated marketing and this is a good example. I’m not sure where else this is – definitely online ads, not seen it elsewhere, but I like it.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.