The Open Rights Group is asking you to sign up and support the work it does. Five pounds a month can help them go a long way to reach their goals:
* To raise awareness in the media of digital rights abuses
* To provide a media clearinghouse, connecting journalists with experts and activists
* To preserve and extend traditional civil liberties in the digital world
* To collaborate with other digital rights and related organisations
* To nurture a community of campaigning volunteers, from grassroots activists to technical and legal experts
So please go and contribute, read the blog, add to the wiki and spread the word.