- 18 Ways to take Mobile seriously from Inma. It’s been the year of the mobile for years and years, but it’s permanently tipped that way now and this provides a list of the basics to make sure you’re meeting needs.
- I’m not Angry. After my meeting with Ben, this is where my searches took me, an encounter with him in 2008.
- Ian Watkins: Didin’t See it Coming by Rae Alexandra. Ian Watkins pled guilty to child abuse and a ex-friend talks about how there was no indication. The reality is, you can rarely tell.
- My Week as an Amazon Insider (Guardian). Made in parallel with a Panorama study, this talks about the working practices in the warehouse. The realities of having to work hard or abuse of posotion in a community?
- The Internet Puzzle that has the world baffled (Telegraph). Who is putting out these cryptographic clues?
- Took a day off on Monday and used it to wander round London looking at Sir Christopher Wren Churches
- On the same day had lunch at the Michelin starred Club Gascon. Gorgeous!
- On Wednesday, attended a blogger event at the May Fair Hotel, where we got to look at the Sensationails gel nail varnish system and the iPulse Smooth Skin System. Had a great talk by a professor of laser physics! Full write up to follow.
- On Friday, I was at another brand event, this one a pop-up bar for Grey Goose. Gorgeous cocktails and a very, very slick event showcasing the brand. Very impressive dressing and service. I ended up going on to club with some people from the event, having a really good night and a very late finish 🙂
- Saturday was shopping day. Having reached target size, headed out to the Westfield stores to collate the start of the capsule wardrobe, over an above my work jeans/tops. Very successful outing with all the required pieces purchased in a couple of hours!
- Put the tree up! Yes, it’s early, but I like the lights in an evening!
There as none. A knee injury necessitated taking the week off. I rested, started added some specific strength exercises and bought a knew support. Took a light run on Sunday to test it and so far so good