Winter is definitely here! it’s getting a bit cold out there. Not sure of it’s the cold but it was a very quiet week.
Not that musch this week.
- The NSA Files: Decoded from The Guardian. An assessment of the impact of the revelations about the NSA spying on everyone.
- Saints of the Shadow Bible by Ian Rankin. Another instalment in the life of Rebus
The week was very, very quite! The only things of note were watching the Doctor Who 50th anniversary (which I loved) and attending the Brazil BadgerBash, a gathering of F1 fans, to watch the last race of the season. A very good afternoon/evening catching up with Twitter friends.
- 3.3m at 10:36min/m. Steady lunchtime loop.
- 4 x 1k intervals, at 8:33 min/mile pace. Did this on the treadmill, probably the best place for doing these kind of intervals
- 8.23m at 11:06min/mile. Run from Wandsworth town
- 14.1m at 11:06 min/mile. Got the train/tube to London Bridge, then ran back. A good idea apart from the bit around the Christmas market, which was basically gridlocked!
I’m now taking a couple of days. I’ve picked up a knee injury I think that needs to gets rested!