- The Amba City Mile race, a chance to see how fast I can run a mile. The answer is – not very fast. There wa a good group from my running club there and they put up a strong showing.
- The rest of the week was very quiet, although a lot was spent hanging around with colleagues. A project we were working on got moved, so we went from long, long work weeks to suddenly having very little to do. So in the nice weather, it was time for the pub.
- One book, another one on the theme of closed societies, this one set on a generation ship, The Forever Watch by David Ramirez. this one kept me guessing all the way to the end, with a final twist to surprise you.
- >What is Code by Paul Ford. A brilliant article exploring what exactly is code, approaching the question from many different levels
- Just the mile race this week, although with about 6 miles additional running before and after the race.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.