I think STV wins on this, far fewer clicks to get to the content
STV (as recommended by Ewan)
- Go to STV home page
- Click on ‘live now’ in programme listing
- Go to page, watch some ads. Start the football
- Go to BBC home page
- Click on ‘what’s playing now’ in programme listing
- Click on ‘Live on BBC one now’
- Click to start the football (or one more click to have popup video player(my preference)
- Go to the ITV home page
- Click on bottom nav home page link in main banner. Go nowhere. Click on text link.
- Stare at page trying to work out where link is
- Click on ‘live’ link. Go to ‘live page’
- Click on ‘Join now’ Go to a page full of texts, facts, chat topics, video replays, live stats
- Try and work out which link to click
- Find link. Click. Get to page with live chat. Ads start running
- Start the football, on a page made slower by running lots of social elements and scripts that threaten to kill the browser.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.