Through a nice opportunity posted on Seth Godin’s blog, I managed to get a ticket for the Future of Online Advertising conference being run by Carson Systems, Having attended their Future of Web Apps day in London last year, I know these guys could put on a good conference, pulling together some top presenters.
Looking at the planned schedule here’s what I’m particularly interested in:
- Michael Walrath (Right Media) ‘Online Advertising Basics – Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask’ (yep, I need to get some basics in when it comes to online ads)
- Case Study: Online advertising analytics
- Panel ‘Ads in Online Video – the future of interactive advertising?'(I’ve got my own opinion on this and I’ve not yet seen a great execution of this)
- Case Study: Paid reviews and blogging
- Henry Copeland (Blogads) ‘Cracking the blogosphere – the secret to successful blog advertising’
- Jay Adelson (Digg) ‘Tapping into the ad potential of crowd generated media sites’
The second afternoon in particular looks to be good. I also have some discount codes (10%) if anyone is interested.