I’m refreshing my car insurance and one of the sites (and now I can’t remember which one) had the following list as one of it’s pre-screening questions. These type of questions usually point to increased premiums or people they will not insure – an interesting list putting together professional models and fast food deliverers.
– performer or presenter in films, TV, radio, music or other performing arts;
– professional model;
– professional sportsperson, manager or coach;
– non UK armed forces or diplomatic staff;
– taxi or minicab driver, proprietor or controller;
– connected with gaming, nightclubs, circuses, fairgrounds, amusements or street trading;
– scrap waste; or second hand dealing;
– fast food delivery
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.